Monday, March 15, 2010

STORY : Happy Ending by Herbert Prochnow

Story title: Happy Ending
By: Herbert Prochnow



     They tell the story of the old dog who saw a puppy chasing its tail, and
asked,"Why are you chasing your tail?"
      Said the puppy, "I have mastered philosophy. I have solved the
problems of the universe, which no dog before me had rightly soloved. I have
learned that the best thing for a dog is happines. And happiness for me is my tail. Therefore, I'am chasing it. And when I catch it, I shall
have it."
      Said the old dog, " My son, I also have paid attention to the problems of the universe in a small way.
 And I, too, have formed some opinions. I, is in my tail. But I have noticed that when I chase my tail, it keeps running
away from me. But when I go about my business, my tail comes after me."
      And so does happiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment