Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Story About A Rich Man

There was a man who worked all his life and saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than anything. Just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife." So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died she would put all the money in the casket with him.

One day, he died. His wife, dressed in black, was sitting next to her closet friend. After the ceremony, just before the undertakers were ready to close the casket, his wife said,"Wait!" She had a shoebox with her. She came over with the box and placed the box in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away.
Her friend said,"I hope you are not crazy enough to put all that money in the casket." She said,"Yes, I promised. I'm a good Christian. I can't lie. I promised him that I'm going to put all his money in the casket with him." Her friend replied,"You mean you put every cent in the casket with him?" She replied, "I sure did. I got all the money together, put it into my account, and wrote him a check.

sources: From Chinkee Tan's books " Till Debt Do Us Part"


A death man and his money ( laughable story)

0 comments:

Post a Comment