Saturday, February 13, 2010

Story : Misjudging Wrongs by Arthur Tonne

Story title: Misjudging Wrongs
By: Arthur Tonne

    A man who had lost his hat decided that the simplest way to replace it was to go to church and steal one from the entry.
   once inside, he heard a sermon about the ten commandments. Coming out, he was greeted by the minister and said to him, "I want you to know, sir, that you saved me from crime today. I came here with
sin in my heart. I was going to steal a hat; but after hearing your sermon, I changed my mind."
    "Fine, " said the minister, "but would you tell me what I said that changed you mind?"
    The converted thief in the making answered, "Well, when you got to that part about 'thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, ' I remembered where I had my had."

0 comments:

Post a Comment